Monday, December 1, 2008

Are You Thankful?

ARE YOU THANKFUL? Jabriel Jordan
11/30/2008

This last turkey day was really fun but that’s not how it started. The first step I took that day was I wanted me and my grandmother to go to my mom’s house to enjoy her food but as soon as we step though the door they started to argue. Which made me mad because this day were suppose too give thanks Not argue on such a special day were family also suppose to come together.

My grandma told me lets go and I said no stay were going to get though this like civilized people do. my grandma wasn’t having it so she walked out side then I called up my cousin so she could pick me my mom and my grandma up because all the family was over her house . When we arrived all of are family were happy to see us.

Are family pried and we ate and talked and just did what families do. I had fun so then we dropped my grandma off at home and I spent the night at my mom house just to what it would be like then went home the next day so I had a good thanksgiving. So I’m thankful for that because that was one of my best experiences in my family.

I’ve always wanted a good thanksgiving because I want to be with my family. I’m thankful because of all I’ve been though a lot in life and I’m still thankful till this day. The past five years have been really hard on me. Not so much any more but the people who are still in my life today and want me to succeed in life are hard on me because they don’t me to make the same mistakes as them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how can u have a halo but have a strate jakket on? you a crazy angel...lol...i like the thankful blog thing

Ms. Priester said...

Jabriel, what great memory of your family. I graded your project.