Monday, February 23, 2009

25 random things about Jabriel Jordan

1.I njust found out that anthony is my cuzin .
2.My mind wonders alot.
3.I like when poeple smile at me.
4.Candy is one thing that i love but try not to eat .
5.I like the way chealsea dances .
6.I have alot of clothes in my closet that i dont wear.
7.Latoya mind is in the gutter some times.
8.Random things to me are cool,They can become the topic of my day.
9.I love to do my home work when its fun.
10.My favorte food is mexican food.
11.I have a nine brothers and sisters.
12.I want to be in the nfl if i get as good i want.
13.I cant wiat to have my own car and drive it .
14.I have been a foster kid scence i was two.
15.music is what i love.
16.I love to dance.
17.I love to sing.
18.I hate it when poeple comment on stupid things.
19.I dpnt like put downs .
20.I dont care about just looks.
21.I like foot ball
22.I want to fly a plane
23.I wiash i had powers
24.cant wiat to go to college
25.Im on the base ball team.

No comments: